12.23.2008

Avery is getting much more interested in her surroundings. Here she is on her activity mat trying to hit all of the hanging animals.

Here she is at 6:30 this morning waking up for the day. She went to bed last night at 9pm, which means she clocked a solid 9.5 hours in her crib. I kept waking up thinking that Josh had gone in to feed her but that wasn't the case. Of course being the responsible Daddy that he is...he did go in and check on her a few times to make sure she was still breathing!

Baby getting very sleepy after her breakfast.

A kiss from Daddy on his way out the door this morning.
Avery looking far cuter than I in my winter hat.


More playtime on her activity mat.
Our first Colorado Christmas tree.

The baby doing her best to fight off sleep by holding onto her pacifier.

Avery has been so great being my wingbaby lately. I just pack her up and take her wherever I go and she seems to love being out and about.


She is also a huge fan of her swing. She will now just hang out in there for an hour or so at a time.

Bath time is still her favorite though!

No comments: