11.26.2008

We went to the Dr. yesterday for Avery's 8 week appointment. I was very excited to see how much Avery weighed. The last time we went at 2 and 1/2 weeks, she weighed 6 lbs., 6.5 oz. Yesterday, we found out that she is now 8 lbs., 12.5 oz. What a girl!

Here is Avery putting in some tummy time.

Avery hanging out with a stuffed puppy that is at least three times her size.

Avery sporting her new comfy sleeper courtesy of her Momzie and Bindi.

Avery taking a snooze out at WinterSkate today. I have been taking her everywhere with me lately and she is such a trooper. I think being out in the fresh air makes her especially sleepy, which is nice for me because I can actually get some things accomplished!

I also wanted to send out a big congratulations to some of our dearest friends, Lindsay and Dana, who found out that they will be having a baby girl in April. We are so excited!!!

No comments: