11.22.2008

No Expectations!

Okay, so I realize that people usually put movies of their kids actually doing something noteworthy. But, I figured I would post this so those of you who are far away could see Avery in action. And, these days, Avery in action means flailing her arms and legs and letting out a cry from time to time. However, the other morning between the hours of 2 and 4am, she actually smiled on purpose FIVE times though I was the only witness to the event and nobody (not even my own husband) believes that it happened. I am determined to catch it on the camera to silence all of my critics.

Here is a sweet pic of Avery sleeping in her furry bear snowsuit (thanks Mom!). This thing is still way to big so she gets totally lost in it. Putting her into her carrier in the snowsuit also proves to be quite the challenge!

No comments: